TCS Shares Gain Nearly 3% on Share Buyback Plan
Scrip of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on Thursday rose by nearly 3 percent after the said its board will meet next week to consider the share buyback.
File image of Tata Consultancy Service logo.
New Delhi: Scrip of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on Thursday rose by nearly 3 per cent after the said its board will meet next week to consider the share buyback.
After a positive opening, shares of the company gained 2.55 per cent to Rs 2,477.50 on BSE.
On NSE, it rose by 2.66 per cent to Rs 2,478.
"We would like to inform you that the Board of Directors will consider a proposal for buyback of equity shares of the company at its meeting to be held on February 20, 2017," Tata Consultancy Services Ltd said in a BSE filing.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Pankaj Tripathi Shares Emotional Incident When He Stole His 'Guru' Manoj Bajpayee's Slippers
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- Arjun Kapoor Trolls Alia Bhatt Over African Safari 'vlog'
- Your New Apple iPhone 11 Could Cost As Little as Rs 51,700 With Amazon Preorder Offers
- Your Apple iPhone And iPad Will Get iOS 13.1 And iPadOS Sooner Than Expected