TCS Shares Gain Nearly 3% on Share Buyback Plan
Scrip of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on Thursday rose by nearly 3 percent after the said its board will meet next week to consider the share buyback.
File image of Tata Consultancy Service logo.
New Delhi: Scrip of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on Thursday rose by nearly 3 per cent after the said its board will meet next week to consider the share buyback.
After a positive opening, shares of the company gained 2.55 per cent to Rs 2,477.50 on BSE.
On NSE, it rose by 2.66 per cent to Rs 2,478.
"We would like to inform you that the Board of Directors will consider a proposal for buyback of equity shares of the company at its meeting to be held on February 20, 2017," Tata Consultancy Services Ltd said in a BSE filing.
Recommended For You
- Mard Ko Dard Nahin Hota Movie Review: An Irreverent Comic-Book Style Action-Comedy
- Kesari Movie Review: Akshay Kumar Plays a Fearless Warrior with Remarkable Zeal
- Xiaomi Redmi Go First Sale Today, Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- At 'PM Narendra Modi' Trailer Launch, Vivek Oberoi Responds Brilliantly When Asked If He'd Join Politics
- Thanos aka Josh Brolin Says Happy Holi on Instagram, Gets Love From Indian Fans
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s