Titan Share Price Live: Titan Shares Fall by 0.98% as Nirmala Sitharaman Presents Union Budget 2019
Union Budget 2019: The BSE group ‘A’ stock of face value Re 1 has touched a 52-week high of Rs 1,164.00 on 25 April 2019 and a 52-week low of Rs 731.70 on 9 October 2018.
Titan shares open at 1,283.50 on Friday. The stocks fell by 0.98 percent ahead of the Union Budget. The stock closed at 1,277.70.
The BSE group ‘A’ stock of face value Re 1 has touched a 52-week high of Rs 1,164.00 on 25 April 2019 and a 52-week low of Rs 731.70 on 9 October 2018.
Titan shares have climbed over 48% in the last one year compared with a 12% gain in the benchmark Nifty 50 index.
The promoter holding in the company stood at 52.91%, while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 26.62% and 20.47%, respectively.
Titan reported a marginal rise of 4.42% in its net profit at Rs 294.58 crore for the quarter ended March as compared to Rs 282.12 crore for the same quarter in the previous year. Total income of the company increased by 20.08% to Rs 4,727.18 crore for the quarter compared with Rs 3,936.77 crore for the corresponding quarter previous year.
For the year ended March 2019, the company reported a rise of 18.19% in its net profit at Rs 1,374.36 crore compared with Rs 1,162.87 crore for the previous year. Total income of the company increased by 22.27% at Rs 19,248.47 crore for year under review as compared with Rs 15,742.25 crore for year ended March 2018.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rohit Sharma Zooms Past Don Bradman's Record, Leaves Cricket Fans Mesmerised
- Here's How Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Decided to 'Chill' After a Concert Night
- War Box Office: Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff Join Rs 300 Crore Club as Film Hits Triple Century
- Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Reacts to Siddharth's Comment on Sister Arti, Says How Can He Do This
- OnePlus TV 55Q1 Pro Review: Mildly Eccentric But You’ll Love a Great QLED Display