Vistara Airline Enters into Codeshare Agreement with US-Based United Airlines
The agreement will allow United Airlines to book seats for its passengers on Vistara flights and open up more than 20 destinations across India for the former.
Representational Image. (Picture: Vistara twitter/ @airvistara)
New Delhi: Vistara announced on Tuesday that it had entered into a codeshare agreement with US-based United Airlines.
The agreement will allow United Airlines to book seats for its passengers on Vistara flights.
"Codeshare agreement with Vistara opens up more than 20 destinations across India for United Airlines," Vistara said in a statement.
"Ticket sales by the agreement will begin later this year, pending government approvals," it added.
Full-service carrier Vistara has got the permission from the central government to operate international flights. However, it has not started international operations yet.
"The agreement enables United Airlines to codeshare on Vistara-operated Indian domestic flights and allows for customers of both carriers to earn and redeem frequent flier miles," Vistara said in the statement.
Recommended For You
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- Arbaaz Khan on Divorce from Malaika Arora: This Doesn't Mean We Will Hate Each Other
- WWE Star Triple H Has a Special Gift for the Cricket World Cup Winning Team England
- Reliance Jio Q1 Results: Users Consume More Data Per Month as Jio Overtakes Airtel