Vivek Gupta On How Budget 2017 Deals With The Impact Of Demonetisation
Vivek Gupta, Partner, BMR Advisors, hopes public spending to push up aggregate demand and ancillary private investment in the economy and is of the opinion that the largesse is investment focused and not tax focused.
Giving a thumbs up to the track taken by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in an economy which has been marred by demonetisation, Vivek Gupta, Partner, BMR Advisors, hopes public spending to push up aggregate demand and ancillary private investment in the economy and is of the opinion that the largesse is investment focused and not tax focused.
(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat in the Lok Sabha elections and state Assembly elections in Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you don a psephologist’s hat and turn into an election expert. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections and see our informative graphics. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Ananya Panday Celebrates Suhana Khan's 19th Birthday with 'Charlie's Angels' Throwback Pic
- Arya Stark Explores West of Westros, Salman Khan Takes a Jibe at Priyanka Chopra
- I Stayed in a Hotel with Amazon Echo-Powered Room Service, and it was Rather Useful
- The Sony-Microsoft Game Streaming Partnership is Surprising, but Clever
- Tesla's India-Entry Can Become a Reality Thanks to Ashok Leyland, CV Maker Open to Work With Elon Musk
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results