Wipro Share Price Live: Wipro Shares Fall by 4.26% as Nirmala Sitharaman Presents Union Budget 2019
Union Budget 2019: The BSE group ‘A’ stock of face value Rs 2 has touched a 52-week high of Rs 301.55 on 14 June 2019 and a 52-week low of Rs 191.44 on 29 June 2018.
File picture of Wipro.
Wipro shares opened at 284.00 on Friday. The stocks fell by 4.26 percent ahead of union budget. The stock closed at 271.75.
Last month, Azim Premji announced that he would retire as executive chairman and managing director (MD) of Wipro by the end of July 2019 after having led the company for 53 years. He would hand over charge to his elder son Rishad Premji.
The BSE group ‘A’ stock of face value Rs 2 has touched a 52-week high of Rs 301.55 on 14 June 2019 and a 52-week low of Rs 191.44 on 29 June 2018.
Wipro shares have gained nearly 8% in the last one year compared with a 12% rise in the benchmark Nifty 50 index.
The promoter holding in the company stood at 73.85%, while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 15.43% and 8.44%, respectively.
Wipro is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services. The company harnesses the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
|Dr Reddys Labs||2,810.75||3.15|
Recommended For You
- Nach Baliye 9: Shraddha Arya Says Judge Raveena Tandon wasn't Concentrating on Her Performance
- Here's How Alia Bhatt Reacted to Her and Ranbir Kapoor's Fake Viral Wedding Card
- Dabangg 3: Salman Khan Introduces Saiee Manjrekar with A Quirky Caption
- 'Total Entertainment': Ravi Shastri's 'Iconic Line' on Team's Philosophy Takes Twitter by Storm
- Disha Patani Shares Insta Story Featuring Tiger Shroff, Captions it 'Bhai Bhai'