Yes Bank Share Price Live: Yes Bank Shares Fall by 8.62% as Nirmala Sitharaman Presents Union Budget 2019
Union Budget 2019: The BSE group ‘A’ stock of face value Rs 2 has touched a 52-week high of Rs 404 on 20 August 2018 and a 52-week low of Rs 98.70 on 2 July 2019.
Image for representation. (Photo: Reuters)
Yes Bank shares open at 95.00 on Friday. The stocks fell by 8.62 percent ahead of the Union Budget. The stock closed at 87.95.
Yes Bank shares have nosedived a whopping 70% in the last one year, with major portion of the correction happening after former chairman Rana Kapoor was asked to step down by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) earlier this year.
The BSE group ‘A’ stock of face value Rs 2 has touched a 52-week high of Rs 404 on 20 August 2018 and a 52-week low of Rs 98.70 on 2 July 2019.
The stock has been under tremendous pressure due to a series of downgrades and fears of further slippage in asset quality. Yes Bank recently underwent a massive balance sheet clean-up task under new chief executive Ravneet Gill. It posted a whopping Rs 1,506 crore net loss during the March quarter for as provisions soared over nine times.
Gill, however, assured investors last month that the worst is over for the bank and there are unlikely to be any further nasty surprises due to higher bad loans or slippages from its watchlist.
The promoter holding in Yes Bank is currently at 19.8%, while Institutions and Non-Institutions hold 61.31% and 18.89%, respectively.
Recommended For You
- Mona Lisa on the Move: Iconic Painting Gets New Spot in Louvre After 14 Years
- Priyanka Chopra was Destined to Become the Global Icon, the Signs were Always There
- 'SpaceX has Area 59': Elon Musk Joins In on the 'Area 51 Raid' To 'Free Aliens'
- Bizarre: 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims to be Reincarnation of Princess Diana
- Ebix Inc Buys Yatra for Rs 2,324 crore: Key Takeaways