Zydus Cadila Gets USFDA Nod For Migraine Drug
Pharma major Zydus Cadila on Monday said it has received the final approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to sell Eletriptan Hydrobromide tablets, used in the treatment of migraine.
Mumbai: Pharma major Zydus Cadila on Monday said it has received the final approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to sell Eletriptan Hydrobromide tablets, used in the treatment of migraine.
According to the company, the drug with strengths 20mg and 40mg will be produced at the group's formulations manufacturing facility at the Pharma SEZ (special economic zone) in Ahmedabad.
"The group now has more than 120 approvals and has so far filed over 300 ANDAs (abbreviated new drug applications ) since the commencement of the filing process in FY 2003-04," the firm said in a regulatory filing with the BSE.
Recommended For You
- Limited-Edition Skoda Rapid Rider Launched in India at Rs 6.99 Lakh
- After HDFC Bank Warning to Customers About Fraudsters, AnyDesk Details Security Measures in Place
- Hrithik Roshan Doesn't Want to Talk About Kangana Ranaut, Says It's to Avoid 'Social Exhibition'
- World Cup Final | Emotions Are Raw But We Signed Up for the Rules: Williamson
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: Minimal Discounts on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Unless You Pay With HDFC Cards or Exchange an old Phone