A Clerk From Karnataka Pays School Fees of 45 Girls in His Daughter's Memory
Basavaraj, a clerk from MPHS Govt High School in Kalaburagi's Maktampura, has started paying school fees of 45 girl students in memory of his daughter.
Basavaraj with girls from MPHS Govt High School. (Image: ANI)
Losing our loved ones can often shatter us completely, more so when we lose our children to unforeseen circumstances.
But Basavaraj, a clerk who works in MPHS Government High School in Kalaburagi's Maktampur in Karnataka, decided to honor his daughter by doing a good deed.
After his daughter's death, he started paying the school fees of 45 girl students in memory of his daughter, reported ANI.
Talking to ANI, Basavaraj said,"From this year I have started paying the fees of poor girls who study in this school."
Last year, Basavaraj lost his daughter Dhaneshwari due to some health issues.
"We belong to poor families and the fees which we can't pay is paid by our Basavaraj sir in memory of his late daughter. We wish his daughter rests in peace," said Fathima, a student of MPHS Govt High School.
We too hope that Basavaraj's daughter would be proud of her father from the heaven above.
(with ANI inputs)
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- How a Viral Photo of a Girl Waiting For Leftover Food Got Her Admitted to Telangana School
- Anshula Shares Arjun Kapoor's WhatsApp Chat with Janhvi and Boney Kapoor
- WhatsApp is Killing The Battery on Android Phones, OnePlus Phones Seem Worst Hit
- Bride Calls off Marriage after Groom Breaks into Drunk 'Nagin Dance'
- India vs Bangladesh | Rishabh Pant’s Lapses Talked About Because Of His Thankless Job: Sunil Gavaskar