A poem about arranged marriage that perfectly reflects the mindset of today's generation
Arranged marriage is a concept that is slowly losing its momentum in today's age.
Arranged marriage is a concept that is slowly losing its momentum in today's age. Not just because it is 'old fashioned', but also because today, people look at marriage much more differently than their previous generation.
Marriageable age and the qualities of a perfect spouse are not the same as they used to be. And this poem called "Of Marriageable Age" by Priyam Redican manages to convey the mindset of this generation, about this age old institution. The poem is funny, witty and completely on point and the poet's voice adds a whole new dimension to it.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Playing Top Asian Sides Key for India, Says Captain Sunil Chhetri
- Priyanka, Nick Return to Mumbai Hand in Hand After a Brief Romantic Getaway, See Pics
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actor Parul Chauhan is Now Married! Check Out the First Photos of the Newlyweds
- First Look: The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Has More RAM Than Your PC, But is That All?
- PUBG What? Doom, World's First First-Person Shooter Game, Turns 25 Years Old
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s