Actress Slammed for Taking Selfie With Ailing Grandma
In the post that was shared on Instagram and Twitter, Ferry appeared to smile as she crouched next to her grandmother, who looks extremely ill.
File photo of Chloe Ferry.
London: Geordie Shore fame actress Chloe Ferry has been slammed as "shameless" for sharing a photograph of herself with her grandmother lying in a hospital bed. The old lady is no more.
In the post that was shared on Instagram and Twitter, Ferry appeared to smile as she crouched next to her grandmother, who looks extremely ill as she lay on a hospital bed with an oxygen mask over her mouth, reported mirror.co.uk.
Alongside the image, Ferry wrote: "Rip nanna love you so much! Never forgotten."
After many people questioned the 21-year-old's decision to post the image, Ferry removed it from her social media, but not before some had taken a screenshot and shared it on their own accounts.
One person wrote: "Your tweet is gone, but won't be forgotten. (Is that too soon?)"
Another wrote: "I see Chloe Ferry has deleted the picture of her dead nan. What a strange idea that was."
And one said: "Literally f*****g shameless..."
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile Update 0.11.0 With Zombie Mode, Moonlight Mode to Vikendi Map Goes Live: Here Are The Details
- PUBG Mobile Ban: Developer Issues Statement Following Criticism in India
- Sidhu Vs Majithia In Punjab Assembly
- Pakistani Artistes Banned From Bollywood, SRK's Daughter Wants to Date a South Korean Singer
- Alia Bhatt on Marriage: When I Feel There’s a Need to Be in a Stronger Bond, We Will Come to It
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s