Amritsari 'Kulche Chole' on ICC World Cup Menu Delights Union Minister Puri
'Our food is not new to the world. You will find an Indian restaurant anywhere in the world,' Puri tweeted, tagging an ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 invitation card.
File photo of Hardeep Singh Puri (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri on Friday was delighted to see a dish from Punjab served at the India-West Indies match in Manchester.
"In the last match with West Indies, I was delighted to see Amritsari 'kulche chole' in the official (breakfast) menu meant for the Press," he said.
"Our food is not new to the world. You will find an Indian restaurant anywhere in the world," Puri tweeted, tagging an ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 invitation card.
Puri had unsuccessfully contested the parliamentary elections from Punjab's Amritsar seat in the recently held elections.
Recommended For You
- A Determined Akshay Kumar Leads a Team of Talented Scientists in Mission Mangal Trailer
- Hrithik Roshan, Anand Kumar Host Special Screening of Super 30 for Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- With Fast and Furious Films, Vin Diesel is the Biggest Action Star in India
- 'What a Crackhead': Man Caught Smuggling Half-Kilo Cocaine Under Wig at Barcelona Airport
- 'SpaceX has Area 59': Elon Musk Joins In on the 'Area 51 Raid' To 'Free Aliens'