Amritsari 'Kulche Chole' on ICC World Cup Menu Delights Union Minister Puri
'Our food is not new to the world. You will find an Indian restaurant anywhere in the world,' Puri tweeted, tagging an ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 invitation card.
File photo of Hardeep Singh Puri (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri on Friday was delighted to see a dish from Punjab served at the India-West Indies match in Manchester.
"In the last match with West Indies, I was delighted to see Amritsari 'kulche chole' in the official (breakfast) menu meant for the Press," he said.
"Our food is not new to the world. You will find an Indian restaurant anywhere in the world," Puri tweeted, tagging an ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 invitation card.
Puri had unsuccessfully contested the parliamentary elections from Punjab's Amritsar seat in the recently held elections.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Here's Why Aishwarya Rai is a Good Choice for the Hindi Version of Maleficent 2
- Gautam Kumar Jha Becomes Third Crorepati on KBC, Quits at Rs 7 Crore Question
- Mithali Raj Dedicates Taylor Swift Song to Troll Criticising Her Language Preferences
- Bajaj Brings Back Iconic 'Chetak' Scooter in an All-Electric Avatar: Here's All You Need to Know
- Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro Launched in India: Specs, Price and More