Harvey Weinstein Is Getting Slapped In Restaurants Now
A man who identified himself as ‘Steve’, walked up to Weinstein and slapped him twice, and called him a 'fucking piece of shit'.
Film producer Harvey Weinstein (Photo credits: AP)
Harvey Weinstein isn’t having a good time. On Tuesday, when Weinstein was out for dinner, he got slapped—twice-- at an Arizona restaurant.
Weinstein, the Hollywood producer accused of by multiple women of sexual assault, was dining at an upscale Scottsdale restaurant with his sober coach. The Hollywood producer has reportedly been in therapy in the state.
When Weinstein was leaving, a man who identified himself as ‘Steve’, walked up to him and slapped him twice, and called him a "fucking piece of shit".
The whole episode was shot by a friend of the man who slapped Weinstein.
Weinstein left the restaurant as his coach kept asking the man to shut the camera.
The Hollywood producer, however, declined to report to the police about the incident. A Paradise Valley police spokesman told the Hollywood Reporter his department knew about the incident.
Weinstein has been accused of sexual harassment and assault more than 82 women, including Hollywood actresses Rose McGowan, Asia Argento, Ashley Judd, Salma Hayek and more.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shraddha Kapoor Shares Adorable Throwback Picture of Parents on Their Wedding Anniversary
- Thousands of 'Penis Fish' Wash Up on California Beach and Social Media is 'Shook'
- Anurag Kashyap on Citizenship Amendment Bill: We have Voted for it, We Should Keep Getting it
- #DogsAtPollingStations: Here's Why UK Voters Turned Up with Pets for Brexit Ballot
- You Can Now Buy a Baby Yoda Toy for Rs 21,000, But Here's the Catch