'I Am Virat Kohli' Declares David Warner's Daughter in Adorable Instagram Video
In a video posted by Candice Warner, David Warner's wife, the Australian left-hander's daughter Ivy Mae can be seen batting and repeatedly claiming that she's Indian skipper.
Image credits: David Warner / Instagram | AFP.
After serving a year-ban, David Warner is at his prime and the opener now wants his daughter to be a player like Indian captain Virat Kohli.
In a video posted by Candice Warner, David Warner's wife, the Australian left-hander's daughter Ivy Mae can be seen batting and repeatedly claiming "I'm Virat Kohli". She captioned the video stating:
"This little girl has spent too much time in India. Wants to be @imVkohli".
Warner is fourth in the list of all-time top run-getters in the cash-rich Indian Premier League (IPL), accumulating 4,706 runs in from 126 matches, averaging 43.17, which happens to be the highest in the tournament.
Since the 2014 season, David Warner has been in a class of his own in the IPL. In that edition, he finished fourth in the top run-getters list, which was topped by Robin Uthappa.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kalki Koechlin Flaunts Baby Bump in New Photoshoot, See Pics
- Vikas Gupta Confirms Entry in Bigg Boss 13 with New Instagram Post?
- India vs West Indies | Our Responsibility is to Support Rishabh Pant: Virat Kohli
- Former Mumbai Cricketer Robin Morris Arrested Over Alleged Kidnapping: Report
- I-League 2019-20: NEROCA FC Host Northeast Rivals Aizawl FC in First Home Game