Indian Dancers Perform Kathak on Jag Ghumeya on Russia's Got Talent, Leave Audience Mesmerised
Their performance was full of grace and left both judges and the audience in absolute awe.
Art transcendence borders and languages. Music, dance and all other art forms speak one language and bring people together. Recently at Russia's got tallent, the audience witnessed a mesmerising performance of Kathak on popular song Jag Ghumeya from the film Sultan. They may have not understood the language, the performance was so perfect that it brought smiles on the faces of those present there.
Svetlana Tulasi who is half Indian-half Russian performed on the song with Kumar Sharma. Their performance was full of grace and left both judges and the audience in absolute awe.
Tulasi, a trained Kathak Dancer, has taken the dance form to various international platforms and reality shows. She has also participated in Ukraine's Got Talent.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Parineeti Chopra Gushes Over Nick Jonas Dancing to Her Song Khadke Glassy from Jabariya Jodi
- Hrithik Roshan, Sussanne Khan Step Out Together for Sunday Brunch with Kids, See Pics
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan Announces Sidharth Shukla to be Rashami Desai's Slave, She Refuses
- NASA Satellite Images Show Fires Still Burning May Be Reason for Poor Air Quality in North India
- Neymar Gets Injured Again, Limps Out of Brazil's Friendly Against Nigeria