iPhone 11 'Slofie' Memes Pop Up Faster Than You Can Say 'Slow-Mo' after Apple Event
Users, fans and critics collectively said 'No' to the new 'slofie' feature on new multi-camera iPhone 11 series that was announced at a recent Apple event.
Say cheese in slow motion?
With the release of the new iPhones, eager users awaited the introduction of new features and Apple did not disappoint.
The new iPhone 11 come with comes with a 6.1-inch Retina Display with the brand new Apple A13 Bionic chipset. There's a dual-camera at the back, with the best of camera performance including 4K at 60fps. However, the feature that seems to be making most news is the "slofie" feature.
Multiple advanced cameras on the new iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max are set to sport the slow-motion selfie or "slofi" feature.
iPhones 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max will have three cameras with extremely high resolutions and will capture the clearest pictures even on the night mode.
The slow-motion selfies that will be captured by these slo-mo cameras. But though the "slofies" are in slow-motion, Twitterati wasted no time to create memes about the feature. While some fans loved it, others claimed that it was nothing special. "Soo amazing to add a feature that 100% of people already know how too do,simply MIND blowing," a Twitter user wrote sarcastically.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Watch: Horrifying Video Shows Snake Latching onto Man's Head After He Taunts It
- Watch: Zoo Shares First Glimpse of Kiki, a Baby Red Panda
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mini SUV Officially Teased Ahead of September 30 Launch: Watch Video
- Deepak Punia Books Tokyo Olympics Quota After Entering Semis at World Wrestling Championships