Kartik Aaryan's New Avatar For Upcoming Film is Reminding Twitterati of Their College Days
'Pyaar Ka Punchnama' actor, who made his Bollywood debut in 2011, will soon be seen sharing screen space with Ananya Panday and Bhumi Pednekar in the remake of 1978 hit Pati Patni Aur Woh.
Image credits: Kartik Aaryan / Instagram | @haramiparindey / Twitter
Just when the Internet was done reviewing R Madhavan's 'transformation' photos from the upcoming movie Rocketry: The Nambi Effect with memes, the netizens have found new inspiration in Kartik Aaryan.
Pyaar Ka Punchnama actor, who made his Bollywood debut in 2011, will soon be seen sharing screen space with Ananya Panday and Bhumi Pednekar in the remake of 1978 hit Pati Patni Aur Woh.
The 28-year-old actor unveiled his first look from the upcoming film on his Instagram account on Tuesday morning, immediately taking fans to Shah Rukh Khan's Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi days.
Sharing the new look, Aaryan wrote, "Miliye Lucknow ke Chintu Tyagi Ji se #Samarpit #AashiqMizaaj #Pati #PatiPatniAurWoh"
The actor's photo was quickly picked up by meme-makers, who juxtaposed Aaryan's new avatar to the more "fashionable" one - reminding them of their own college days.
1.With roommates.2.When parents visit. pic.twitter.com/3XeguQ6Fdz— Bollywood Gandu (@BollywoodGandu) February 5, 2019
Me on instagram Me in real life pic.twitter.com/uu7fBb2HYk— SwatKat💃 (@swatic12) February 5, 2019
Gujju guy before vs after his dad forces him to join family buisness. pic.twitter.com/DIEp4pEQKI— Desi Gooner (@Sahil_Adhikaari) February 5, 2019
Pic1- FB profile picture.Pic2- Picture on Driving license . pic.twitter.com/ZrT2wdyCeR— Hunटरर ♂ (@nickhunterr) February 5, 2019
GuyBefore and After joining Lovely Professional University / Amity pic.twitter.com/WS7FSWLm9G— Pakchikpak Raja Babu (@HaramiParindey) February 5, 2019
Going out with Mom vs Girlfriend pic.twitter.com/YWjp5JdJMw— (@FarziCricketer) February 5, 2019
1. Marwari man living in Bhayandar2. When he shifts to Bandra pic.twitter.com/QLnNoFxGU3— Bade Chote (@badechote) February 5, 2019
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year
- Pankaj Tripathi Shares Emotional Incident When He Stole His 'Guru' Manoj Bajpayee's Slippers
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes
- Hours After Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Telangana Farmhouse, Police Hint at Case of Suicide
- Your Apple iPhone And iPad Will Get iOS 13.1 And iPadOS Sooner Than Expected