One of the most-watched American reality television series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians made its debut in 2007. The show that brings about moments from the lives of the Kardashian-Jenner family, has become one of the world’s longest-running reality television shows.
The popular family aired out their dirty laundry including the utterly jaw-dropping 20 seasons that showed Caitlyn Jenner's transition to Kim and Khloe’s handbag fight, KUWTK gave the world a peek into their lives. The reality show which catapulted a family to fame and fortune, lasted 14 years and gave a few dramatic moments impossible to forget. Kim, Khloe and Kourtney announced on September 8, 2020, the final season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians will be airing in Spring 2021.
It's time to take a look back and reminisce at some of the most shocking, hilarious, over-the-top and heartbreaking moments of KUWTK throug the years. Here are some of the show's best and most iconic moments:
1. One of the most remembered episodes in the second season of the show. Kim and Khloe get involved in an ugly spat a big fight after Kim buys a Bentley. The feud ended with Kim whacking her sister with her purse.
2. In the first season, fans witnessed an iconic phase when Kris photographed Kim for a playboy. Surprisingly, Kim decided to pose for the magazine and brought Kris along with her for support while doing a photo shoot.
3. The Kardashian family was utterly shocked to learn about Khloe’s engagement to NBA star Lamar Odom. Khloe’s stepfather Bruce gets particularly disturbed as he finds it on the news and feels left out that nobody in the family cared to inform him before.
4. On holiday in Bora Bora, the family was chilling in the Dominican Republic together during season 7. Kris wakes up with an allergic reaction and as a result of which, her lip swelled up.
5. Another iconic Kardashian moment when Kim gets thrown into the ocean in Bora Bora by Kris Humphries. Kim loses control as she lost $75,000 diamond earring and all Kourtney had to say is "Kim, there's people that are dying."
6. In season 15, the cat was finally out of the bag, Khloe’s boyfriend Tristan Thompson's cheating scandal was out in the world. At the time, Khloe was preparing to give birth to their daughter True. The Khloe's sisters were angry when they learned but Khloe kept calm for her child’s arrival.
7. On an episode of KUWTK season 17, the Kardashian-Jenner family tried to show how well they knew each other. Kendall becomes Kylie, Khloe is Kris, Kourtney dons Kim and there is also Penelope Disick.
8. Kim and Kourtney's argument escalated into a physical fight which reached a boiling point. It was in season 18 when the eldest sister snapped back and threatened to punch Kourtney in the face. The sisters hit each other until Khloe stepped in to stop the fight. Kourtney soon announced a step back from the show.
9. Kim and Kanye were initially vague about their relationship and did not want to admit they were together on the show. Kanye surprised Kim by proposing in a San Francisco stadium witnessed by in-house Kardashians.
10. One of their most explosive fights ever, Kourtney and Kim were at each other’s throats in season 15. The argument was about shooting their family Christmas card. Kim at the time struck her older sister with an awful blow, telling Khloe and Kris, "She is the least exciting to look at, so she can be out.”
11. When Kim takes pictures of herself and Kris scolds her. Kris, told Kim who was clicking her photos with a digital camera, that they were going to jail where Khloe would serve for a DUI.
12. Kris adds an erectile dysfunction pill in her husband, Bruce's coffee. Rob accidentally drinking it was one of the show’s most did-that-really-happen moments.
13. A young Kylie mocks Kim by wearing her clothes and saying, “Soon, I'll be the Queen of the world”. Kendall also took on the role of Kris, in the meantime.
14 Kris is upset with her daughters and mocks Kim for her short marriage with the NBA player. She sarcastically says, “'I was married for 72 days, really? That was normal,"
15. Caitlyn Jenner was introduced on the show for the first time post her transition. Also, Kris meeting her for the first time surfaced wounds from the past.
Here's to hoping the Kardashians keep entertaining fans and audiences with their lives in 2021 as well.