Legendary singer Farida Khanum weaves magic once again with this rendition of 'Aaj Jane Ki Zid Na Karo' for Coke Studio
She still has the ability to mesmerize people with her captivating voice. Legendary singer Farida Khanum weaves magic in the recent episode of Pakistan's Coke Studio by singing the popular ghazal 'Aaj Jane Ki Zid Na Karo'.
Written by Fayyaz Hashmi and set in raag Yaman Kalyan, the song was made popular by Khanum in the late '70s. Khanum, now 66, sings the classic in her own style. The song for Coke Studio has been produced by Strings, who have produced and collaborated with many well-known artists for the eight season of the music show. The video also provides a montage of Khanum's earlier photos and takes the viewers down the memory lane. The song, after so many years and so many renditions, still sounds heavenly perhaps because Malika-e-Ghazal herself sings it.
Recommended For You
- Me and Kuldeep Often Ask Dhoni for Help While Bowling: Chahal
- Tom Holland Confirms Avengers Endgame Theory, Luka Chuppi Not To Release in Pakistan
- After Pulwama, CRPF Madadgaar Has Become the Lifeline for Kashmiris All Over
- Box Office: Manikarnika Crosses Rs 100 Cr Mark, Gully Boy Likely to Enter the Club
- Here's What You Need to Know About the Gene Causing Obesity
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s