Meet the Indian teen who has been helping people with speech disorders talk with their breath!
16-year-old Arsh Shah Dilbagi, is the prodigy behind the ambitious project called 'TALK'
16-year-old Arsh Shah Dilbagi, is the prodigy behind the ambitious project called 'TALK'. It is technology which converts human breath into words. Arsh's aim is to create a system where people with speech disorders can have an easier time communicating. Let us hear him talk about his project and his innovative technology at this TEDxGateway event. This teen is surely going create a revolution!
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Mardaani 2 and Jumanji The Next Level Box Office Day 2: Both Films Record Growth
- 'Cowards': Hallmark Channel Faces Flak for Pulling Ads Featuring Lesbian Couple Marrying, Kissing
- Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1 Review: A Business Laptop With a Pleasing Personality
- Bigg Boss 13: Kamya Punjabi Slams Madhurima Tuli for Insulting the Transgender Community
- As K3G's Turns 18, Here Are Some of the Funniest 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham' Memes