Newlywed Man Divorces Wife After Seeing Her For The First Time Without Make-Up
He said he could not recognise her when he saw her natural face for the first time.
(Photo: Reuters/Representative Image)
A newlywed man in the UAE has divorced his wife saying he could not recognise her when he saw her natural face for the first time after her make-up got washed off when she went for swimming.
The Arab couple went swimming at the Al Mamzar beach in Sharjah in the UAE after the 34-year-old man saw his 28-year-old wife's "features change" as her makeup washed off, said a psychologist who counselled the unidentified woman.
The husband believed she did not look as pretty as before the wedding and accused her of deceiving him by using so many cosmetics, including fake eyelashes, the Gulf News reported.
Dr Abdul Aziz Asaf, consultant psychologist said his clinic received a request from the woman to help her overcome her psychological suffering after her divorce.
The groom said he could not recognise his wife after the make-up was gone. The bride wore artificial eyelashes and had undergone cosmetic surgeries before the marriage. The bride said she intended to tell her husband the truth about her but it was too late, Dr Asaf said.
"The groom immediately divorced his bride and refused any attempt to reunite them again," he said.
Recommended For You
- Huawei Launches Its Triple-Camera Flagship P20 Pro in India Alongside P20 Lite: Price, Specifications And More
- Sachin Tendulkar Turns 45 - When The Master Spoke
- Pakistan Hockey Hero Mansoor Ahmed Seeks Heart Transplant in India
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Celebrates Birth Of New Daughter, See Pic
- On a High After CWG Success, Sharath Kamal Hopes for India's Best Show at World Championships