Pakistani 'Eye-Popping' Boy Becomes Internet Rage
A 14-year-old Pakistani boy has become a sensation on social media due to his bizzare talent for squeezing his eyeballs out beyond the eye sockets, a media report said on Friday.
(Photo: YouTube video screengrab)
A 14-year-old Pakistani boy has become a sensation on social media due to his bizarre talent for squeezing his eyeballs out beyond the eye sockets, a media report said on Friday.
The video of Ahmed Ali's eye-popping skills has become a hit on the internet in Pakistan. He is able to pop out his eyes beyond eye sockets by over 10 mm, Dunya News reported.
"Last year, I was doing something and I touched my eye and the eyeball popped out. I thought I had damaged my eye or something but realized it did not cause any harm to my eye," Ali was quoted as saying.
Ali now seeks to register his talent in the Guinness Book of World Records.
His ophthalmologist had initially suggested that he get rid of this habit, but looking at his expertise, he motivated him to go after the Guinness Record, the news site said.
Recommended For You
- Federer Rallies to Beat 46th-ranked Albot in Miami Opener
- AutoSpace - Best of the Week: Delhi Police Bus, Hyundai, Kia Motors & Ola, Boeing 737
- This Company Will Pay You Rs 69,000 to Binge Watch All MCU Movies Before Avengers Endgame Releases
- Salman Khan Takes a Dig at Priyanka Chopra For Launching Dating App After Marrying Nick Jonas
- PUBG Mobile Ban: India Could Get Six Hour Play Time Restriction to Curb Addiction
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s