PM Modi Sported A Madiba Shirt, Internet Can't Get Over It
A lot of PM's fans seemed to be really impressed with his choice.
(Picture courtesy : ANI/Twitter)
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is on a five-day tour of four countries, including Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and Kenya, addressed the Indian diaspora in Johannesburg on Friday night.
The event was organised by SAWelcomesModi, an organisation that represents the 1.3 million people of Indian community living in South Africa.
And while the venue was packed with Modi supporters and fans who cheered as he entered and while he left, the one thing that surely left a lasting impression was the Madiba shirt with Indonesian batik print that the Prime Minister wore to the event.
PM Modi arrives at the venue to address the Indian community in Johannesburg (SA) pic.twitter.com/kiZWXyVTzo— ANI (@ANI_news) July 8, 2016
And obviously the internet can't get over it.
Must Say, Loving PM Modi's Blue printed Shirt More Than His Speech at Johannesburg today. Reminds of The Great Raj Kapoor in Mera Nam Joker.— *THE PERFECTIONIST* (@AAkshatt) July 8, 2016
Modi's shirt reminds of those moving patterns which are an illusion.— SK (@CorporateKity) July 9, 2016
This Twitter user wants PM's shirt...badly!
I want that Shirt badly 😂😂 #ModiInAfrica— Sultan di maa di (@iam_sdb) July 8, 2016
And this user truthfully accepted it's difficult to get over the PM's choice of shirt
A lot of fans of the PM seemed really impressed with his choice
Recommended For You
- Ali Fazal Catches Up with Game of Thrones Actress Nathalie Emmanuel, See Pic
- Alexa on Windows 10 Will Soon Activate on Lock Screen with Microsoft's 19H2 Update
- From Politicians to Movie Stars, Women are Sharing Their Favourite Saree Photos on Twitter
- Pooja Batra Nails the Minimal Bride Look at Intimate Wedding with Nawwab Shah, See Pics
- TVS Young Media Racer Program 2019 Round 2: Has Anyone Seen My Footpeg?