Sakshi Dhoni Gets Trolled for Making Husband Buckle Her Shoes, Trolls Them Right Back
MS Dhoni's wife Sakshi recently posted an image of her husband bending down to buckle the strap of her sandals while quipping that, since he had bought them, he should tie them too.
Fame and fortune are both fickle friends, but trolls will always stick around, like the unwelcome sores that they are. Sakshi Dhoni, wife of former Indian cricket captain MS Dhoni, is a frequent target for all manner of trolling and her latest set of pictures was no exception.
Sakshi recently posted an image of her husband bending down to buckle the strap of her sandals while quipping that, since he had bought them, he should tie them too.
The picture quickly went viral, though mostly for the wrong reasons, with irate (read irrational) fans taking issue with the fact that a man was lowering himself to such depths as to bend the knee in front of his wife and do up her shoes for her.
Instead of dismissing it for the picture-friendly inanity the whole incident was, trolls kept at it, possibly trying to bait a response. If so they had another think coming, after Sakshi posted another image last night, of Mahi fastening a bracelet on her wrist and captioning it, "You paid for the band so you screw it too, #Round2" (sic).
We wonder if there's any hidden message in that second caption?
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- How PM Modi Overtook Donald Trump and Became the Second-Most Followed Leader on Social Media
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next Film on PM Modi's Youth; Akshay Kumar Unveils First Look
- Nikon Z6 Review: A Strong Statement that Ably Rivals the Sony a7 III
- This Rescued Deer Keeps Coming Back to the Family Who Saved Him
- 'They Play With Your Dignity': Cristiano Ronaldo Says he Was Embarrassed by Rape Allegations