Sporting Chance: Sania Mirza's Sister to Tie Knot with Mohd Azharuddin's Son?
The sister of the national-level tennis player and son of the former Indian cricket team captain have been a couple for some time now
Is another celebrity sports wedding on the cards? People close to Sania Mirza's sister, Anam, and Mohammed Azharuddin's son, Asad, seem to think so.
The sister of the national-level tennis player and son of the former Indian cricket team captain have been a couple for some time now and sources report that the 25-year-old Asad and 28-year-old Anam may soon be taking their relationship to the next level.
According to a media report, a source close to the couple said, “They have been seeing each other for a while now and are likely to get married by the year-end."
A scroll through the pair's Instagram handles show several recent pictures of the couple cozying it up as well posts by Asad mentioning he's on a shopping spree in Dubai. Shopping for a wedding perhaps?
Take a look at their posts below:
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Anushka Sharma Recalls Dancing to Preity Zinta's Song Bumbro from Mission Kashmir in School
- Doing a Bamboozle: Meet Astro, the Robodog 'Inspired' by the Human Brain
- Parineeti Chopra Looks Dishevelled And Bloodied in 'The Girl On The Train' First Look
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?
- New Zealand Cricketers Satterthwaite & Tahuhu Announce Pregnancy