Shashi Tharoor Accepts Defeat After Kids Pronounce 'Floccinaucinihilipilification' With Ease
Children are beating Shashi Tharoor at his tongue twisting words.
Shashi Tharoor broke the Internet on Thursday with 'floccinaucinihilipilification'. Flo... what? Floccinaucinihilipilification. Yup. Everyone has a hard time trying to keep up with Tharoor's 'extensive vocabulary'.
But while the young millennials are hiding their fear of big words (read: Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia) by making memes on Tharoor's vocabulary, the kids went a step ahead by trying to pronounce some choice words from Tharoor's repertoire of long words.
ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് പണ്ഡിതൻ ശശി തരൂർ പ്രധാനമന്ത്രി നരേന്ദ്ര മോദിയെ വരെ കുഴക്കിയ Tweet.....#floccinaucinihilipilification( "മൂല്യം കാണാതെ ഒന്നിനെ തള്ളി കളയുക" )പ്രിയ സുഹൃത്തുക്കളായ അർച്ചനയുടെയും സുജിത്തിന്റെയും മകളുടെ അപാര പെർഫോമൻസ്.. കാണൂ... #pronounce pic.twitter.com/rPUes7dLXH— Shan Varghese (@ShanVarghese4) October 11, 2018
Of course, Tharoor noticed and he even acknowledged it on his Twitter handle by retweeting videos, apologising for 'doing this to the young' and claiming that he could have never done the same at their age.
Apologies for doing this to the young! https://t.co/QIoZnY9CED— Shashi Tharoor (@ShashiTharoor) October 10, 2018
What a cute baby & what a game trier! I doubt i could have done that at her age! https://t.co/6EBCfgLemV— Shashi Tharoor (@ShashiTharoor) October 12, 2018
Recommended For You
- New Flaw Founded in Boeing 737 Max 8 Planes, Ban on Flying Continues
- India vs West Indies | Gayle - Jovial and Fun-loving Everywhere, Firm With Youngsters
- You Can Now Get Your ‘Made to Order’ Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop; Over 1,00,000 Configuration Options in Tow
- Pakistan's Eerily Similar Results to 1992 World Cup Win Has Fans Praying For Another Miracle
- 'Crowilla': Crow or Gorilla? This Absurd Video of a Bird is Leaving Netizens Completely Baffled
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s