Shashi Tharoor Accepts Defeat After Kids Pronounce 'Floccinaucinihilipilification' With Ease
Children are beating Shashi Tharoor at his tongue twisting words.
But while the young millennials are hiding their fear of big words (read: Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia) by making memes on Tharoor's vocabulary, the kids went a step ahead by trying to pronounce some choice words from Tharoor's repertoire of long words.
ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് പണ്ഡിതൻ ശശി തരൂർ പ്രധാനമന്ത്രി നരേന്ദ്ര മോദിയെ വരെ കുഴക്കിയ Tweet.....#floccinaucinihilipilification— Shan Varghese (@ShanVarghese4) October 11, 2018
( "മൂല്യം കാണാതെ ഒന്നിനെ തള്ളി കളയുക" )
പ്രിയ സുഹൃത്തുക്കളായ അർച്ചനയുടെയും സുജിത്തിന്റെയും മകളുടെ അപാര പെർഫോമൻസ്.. കാണൂ... #pronounce pic.twitter.com/rPUes7dLXH
Of course, Tharoor noticed and he even acknowledged it on his Twitter handle by retweeting videos, apologising for 'doing this to the young' and claiming that he could have never done the same at their age.
Apologies for doing this to the young! https://t.co/QIoZnY9CED— Shashi Tharoor (@ShashiTharoor) October 10, 2018
What a cute baby & what a game trier! I doubt i could have done that at her age! https://t.co/6EBCfgLemV— Shashi Tharoor (@ShashiTharoor) October 12, 2018
Recommended For You
- Saina, Srikanth, Sameer, Move Ahead; PV Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit from Denmark Open
- Sajid Khan was Obnoxious, Extremely Sexist and Ridiculous: Dia Mirza
- Winning is my Only Objective, Experts Decide Who’s the Best: Modric
- Bollywood Star Salman Khan Spotted Driving Polaris RZR1000 in Dubai
- Akash and Himani Make Archery Pre-quarters at Youth Olympics