Shashi Tharoor Accepts Defeat After Kids Pronounce 'Floccinaucinihilipilification' With Ease
Children are beating Shashi Tharoor at his tongue twisting words.
But while the young millennials are hiding their fear of big words (read: Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia) by making memes on Tharoor's vocabulary, the kids went a step ahead by trying to pronounce some choice words from Tharoor's repertoire of long words.
ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് പണ്ഡിതൻ ശശി തരൂർ പ്രധാനമന്ത്രി നരേന്ദ്ര മോദിയെ വരെ കുഴക്കിയ Tweet.....#floccinaucinihilipilification— Shan Varghese (@ShanVarghese4) October 11, 2018
( "മൂല്യം കാണാതെ ഒന്നിനെ തള്ളി കളയുക" )
പ്രിയ സുഹൃത്തുക്കളായ അർച്ചനയുടെയും സുജിത്തിന്റെയും മകളുടെ അപാര പെർഫോമൻസ്.. കാണൂ... #pronounce pic.twitter.com/rPUes7dLXH
Of course, Tharoor noticed and he even acknowledged it on his Twitter handle by retweeting videos, apologising for 'doing this to the young' and claiming that he could have never done the same at their age.
Apologies for doing this to the young! https://t.co/QIoZnY9CED— Shashi Tharoor (@ShashiTharoor) October 10, 2018
What a cute baby & what a game trier! I doubt i could have done that at her age! https://t.co/6EBCfgLemV— Shashi Tharoor (@ShashiTharoor) October 12, 2018
Recommended For You
- Avengers 4: Is Loki Dead? Tom Hiddleston Hints at Crucial Details
- 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' Started These Questionable Trends and We Cannot Explain Why
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4A Pro 49 Review: We Are Rubbing Our Eyes, This Just Cannot be Real
- Thugs of Hindostan Song 'Vashmalle' has Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan in a Dance Face-Off
- #90sMoviesIn2018: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Taught Me a Very Skewed Idea of Beauty