Someone Imagined the Desi Guests at Deepika-Ranveer Wedding and it is All Kinds of Relatable
Every shaadi ever.
Image credits: @Mr_LoLwa / Twitter
After months of speculation, Bollywood stars Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh finally spilled the beans and announced their wedding date.
On Sunday, the actors took to their respective social media accounts and blessedness the world with the much-awaited announcement.
“With the blessings of our families, gives us immense joy in sharing that our wedding is set to take place on the 14th and 15th of November, 2018. We thank you for all the love you have showered upon us over the years and seek your blessings as we embark on this incredible journey of love, loyalty, friendship and togetherness. Lots of love, Deepika and Ranveer,” read the announcement.
While the Internet is already gatecrashing the wedding with memes and jokes, a Twitter user who goes by the handle @Mr_LoLwa made a list of typical guests at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding and it will remind you of every Indian shaadi ever.
Take a look:
Apni ex ki shadi mai daru pikeey hungama karne wala ashiq pic.twitter.com/JDl9d53Wcx— Mask Ishan (@Mr_LoLwa) October 21, 2018
Recommended For You
- Carey Hopes Steve Waugh’s Presence Helps Transition to Red-ball Cricket
- Chris Hemsworth's Thor 4 Gets Official Title, Release Date; Natalie Portman to Star as Female Thor
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- How NASA Astronauts Were Treated to Hero's Welcome on Return to Earth
- Sophie Turner, Joe Jonas Give the Biggest Shout-out to Priyanka Chopra Jonas on Her Birthday