Someone Imagined the Desi Guests at Deepika-Ranveer Wedding and it is All Kinds of Relatable
Every shaadi ever.
Image credits: @Mr_LoLwa / Twitter
After months of speculation, Bollywood stars Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh finally spilled the beans and announced their wedding date.
On Sunday, the actors took to their respective social media accounts and blessedness the world with the much-awaited announcement.
“With the blessings of our families, gives us immense joy in sharing that our wedding is set to take place on the 14th and 15th of November, 2018. We thank you for all the love you have showered upon us over the years and seek your blessings as we embark on this incredible journey of love, loyalty, friendship and togetherness. Lots of love, Deepika and Ranveer,” read the announcement.
While the Internet is already gatecrashing the wedding with memes and jokes, a Twitter user who goes by the handle @Mr_LoLwa made a list of typical guests at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding and it will remind you of every Indian shaadi ever.
Take a look:
Apni ex ki shadi mai daru pikeey hungama karne wala ashiq pic.twitter.com/JDl9d53Wcx— Mask Ishan (@Mr_LoLwa) October 21, 2018
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio Diwali Offer: Here's How to Gift a JioPhone This Festive Season For Rs 699
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Adam Lallana Scores Late to Salvage 1-1 Draw for Liverpool
- Trailers This Week: Robert Downey Jr, Tom Holland Reunite for Dolittle, Anurag Kashyap Unveils India’s First Spaceship Sci-fi
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL 2019-20 Opening Ceremony
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos