Son Of China's Richest Man Bought Eight iPhone 7 For His Dog
(Photo: Twitter/@d_problemsolver )
While most people lined up outside stores on Friday to buy Apple's latest offering the iPhone 7, Wang Sicong, son of China's richest man Wang Jianlin, easily got 8 of them that too for his pet dog named Coco, as reported by Shanghaiist.
In China, the iPhone 7 is priced somewhere between CNY 6,388 and 7,988, which is roughly estimated between Rs 64,210- Rs 80,000. Therefore, in totality if Sicong bought 8 iPhone 7s, it means he spent approximately Rs. 5,13,000, Mid-Day reported. Well, that's not too big an amount for the son of a businessman whose net worth is estimated around $30 billion. Isn't it?
Wang Sicong, son of China's richest man buys 8 iPhone 7s for his dog Coco📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱Some people can rubbish money💰 ehn pic.twitter.com/QJr6ubTwVo— Kemi Ariyo (@d_problemsolver) September 20, 2016
And after all this you won't be surprised to know that this isn't the first time that Sicong has doted Coco in this fashion.
In 2015, Sicong gifted his beloved Alaskan Malamute, Coco two gold Apple smartwatch. And to top it off, Sicong posted images of Coco wearing them on Chinese social media platform Weibo, where Coco has his own verified account. That's true, no kidding.
Coco reportedly has over 1.9 million followers on Weibo and most of his pictures posted on the social media platform are a display of the luxury under which he is living.
But the point is what a dog suppose to do with a smartwatch or a phone for that matter? Chew it? Smell it? Play with it?
Well, all that matters in the end is that Coco has 8 iPhone 7s, while a lot of us can't even afford one. But don't hate her for owning them, only hate her for the fact that she doesn't even seem happy about getting them.
Recommended For You
- Shahid Kapoor on Kabir Singh Criticism: It's So Hypocritical, Who Are We to Judge Characters?
- Karan Johar Announces Hindi Remake of Vijay Deverakonda's Dear Comrade Even Before Its Release
- These Shirtless Pics of Nick Jonas Have Fans Gushing Over His 'Dad Bod'
- Move Over PUBG, Indian Air Force is Releasing a Mobile Game Complete with 'Gunslinger Moustache'
- Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Bill 2019: Drunken Driving to Cost Rs 10,000, Driving Without a Licence to Cost Rs 5000