Suspected Burglar Trapped Inside Grease Vent Of Restaurant For Two Days
It is unknown if the suspect intended to commit a burglary.
Alameda County Sheriff's Office/ Facebook
A suspected burglar was rescued from the grease vent of a vacant Chinese restaurant in California, USA, after being trapped there for two days.
In photos shared by Alameda County Sheriff's Office, the man can be seen stuck in a narrow vent.
"When first responders arrived on the scene, they could hear the voice and quickly determined it was coming from a roof vent atop the restaurant. A ladder was extended and personnel were able to locate a 29-year-old man trapped in a sheet metal grease duct running from the roof to the kitchen," County Sheriff's Facebook post read.
The man was physically exhausted and suffering from dehydration. He was transported via ambulance to a local hospital for treatment, the officials further said.
It is unknown if the suspect intended to commit a burglary. A trespassing and vandalism investigation has been initiated in the matter.
Recommended For You
- Pakistan's Eerily Similar Results to 1992 World Cup Win Has Fans Praying For Another Miracle
- 'Crowilla': Crow or Gorilla? This Absurd Video of a Bird is Leaving Netizens Completely Baffled
- Shah Rukh Khan Rides BMW Motorcycle, Gives Safety Message to Fans - Watch Video
- Watch: Sleeping Man Doesn't Even Wake Up as a Snake is Rescued from His Kurta
- RBI Committee Recommendations For KYC on Google Duo or Apple FaceTime Could See Larger Implementation
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s