This is how beautiful a 337-year-old guitar sounds
It is hard to imagine anything more beautiful than the sound of an aged musical instrument in the hands of a virtuoso musician.
It is hard to imagine anything more beautiful than the sound of an aged musical instrument in the hands of a virtuoso musician. In this video we get to see the baroque concert guitarist Rolf Lislevand playing a Sabionari guitar that was built in 1679 by Antonio Stradivari, a craftsman of repute from Italy, who made violins, cellos, guitars and other stringed instruments. Stradivari is generally considered the most significant and greatest artisan in this field.
This Sabionari guitar built by Antonio Stradivari in 1679 is still in excellent condition and is one of the few guitars from that era that are regularly used today for musical activities. This guitar belongs to a private collection and is exhibited in the "Museo del Violino".
Watch the magnificent Swiss classical guitarist Rolf Lislevand play the most exquisite tune on this beautiful piece of craftsmanship and get transported to an era far gone.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Disha Patani Loves Adventure So Much, She'd Go to Mars if Given a Chance
- Bigg Boss 13: Shilpa Shinde Says Sidharth Shukla was in a 'Violent and Aggressive' Relationship with Her
- Canada's Bombardier Sells A220 to Airbus, Exits Commercial Aviation
- Amazon, Flipkart Challenge India's New Tax on Online Sellers
- Sushma Swaraj: Fiesty Leader, Friendly Minister | Rare Interviews | Crux Files