This Punjabi Lady from UK Finished Her Tea and then Dealt with an Armed Robber
This is just way too awesome!
Image source: Metro News Video
There are brave people, there are heroes and then there are straight up badasses. 49-year-old Karamjit Sangha of Hull, England belongs to the third category.
When her store Sangha News And Booze, was recently attacked by a robber armed with a knife, she was cool as a cucumber. She said, "I was just sitting there having my cup of tea when he came in holding this 7 inch kitchen knife. He told me to give him all the money, but I was relaxed. I told him I was having a cup of tea."
Mrs Sangha then proceeded to pick up a smaller knife and scared the robber away. The accused, Stuart Gleeson, has since been arrested and convicted of attempted robbery.
Watch Mrs Sangha describe her tale of utter badassery right here:
Recommended For You
- Arsenal Give Arsene Wenger Reason to Smile With West Ham Hammering
- Rafael Nadal Storms Past Kei Nishikori to Seal 11th Monte Carlo Crown
- Cyber Terrorism: Teen Gets Two Years Jail For Accessing CIA Head's Email Account
- Kalank: Why Madhuri Dixit Agreed To Do a Film Opposite Sanjay Dutt
- The Trio of Sara Ali Khan, Amrita Singh, Dimple Kapadia Looks Glamorous In This Photo