This Stand-Up Comic is Totally on Point About Indians Traveling to the US
This is relatable.
Image source: YouTube
Indians traveling abroad is always an entertaining thing. We are caught between doing new things and "oh forget it, it's too expensive". We all pretty much do the same thing when we go to the US. We load up on the breakfast buffet, we miss the high stakes traffic in India and we always keep a mental track of how much something costs in INR.
Stand-up comic Atul Khatri of East India Comedy talks about his US trip and the things he did and he is literally every Indian guy who visits a foreign country. Watch and laugh:
Recommended For You
- Austin Powers' Mini Me Actor, Verne Troyer, Deat At 49
- Arsenal Give Arsene Wenger Reason to Smile With West Ham Hammering
- Ali Zafar Sexual Harassment Case: Momina Mustehsan Urges the Singer to Apologise
- The Trio of Sara Ali Khan, Amrita Singh, Dimple Kapadia Looks Glamorous In This Photo
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X Detailed Image Gallery – See Pics