This Video Shows How a Woman Stops Saying Sorry as She Acknowledges Victory
She talks about how difficult it is for her to deliver a 'thank you' speech when she has for a long time said nothing but sorry.
While it is already difficult being a woman in our country, it is all the more difficult for a woman to climb to corporate ladder in a "man's world". With the obvious aspects of sexism at workplace and general biases that people have towards a woman leader, there is also the fact that a lot of people just don't feel comfortable working under a 'lady' boss.
If it is difficult to gain success in the corporate world, doing that as a woman in a sexist environment is definitely playing the game in ultra-difficulty mode. This beautiful ad for Tanishq shows an entrepreneur who has finally reached success. She talks about how difficult it is for her to deliver a 'thank you' speech when she has for a long time said nothing but sorry. And that is the problem. A woman has to apologize for so many things, even when she does not need to. This ad marks the end of this woman's apologies and marks the beginning of her greeting success with a warm 'thank you'.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Plumber's Re 0 Invoice for 91-Year-Old Ill Woman Earns Him Praises on Internet
- OnePlus 7T With Round Triple-Camera Module Revealed in Official Press Image
- Images of Mars' Icy Dunes Might Make You Crave for Some Ice-Cream
- You Can Now Talk to Amazon Alexa in Hindi or Hinglish
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Review: More Than Anything Else, The Camera is Truly Pro