This Video Shows How a Woman Stops Saying Sorry as She Acknowledges Victory
She talks about how difficult it is for her to deliver a 'thank you' speech when she has for a long time said nothing but sorry.
While it is already difficult being a woman in our country, it is all the more difficult for a woman to climb to corporate ladder in a "man's world". With the obvious aspects of sexism at workplace and general biases that people have towards a woman leader, there is also the fact that a lot of people just don't feel comfortable working under a 'lady' boss.
If it is difficult to gain success in the corporate world, doing that as a woman in a sexist environment is definitely playing the game in ultra-difficulty mode. This beautiful ad for Tanishq shows an entrepreneur who has finally reached success. She talks about how difficult it is for her to deliver a 'thank you' speech when she has for a long time said nothing but sorry. And that is the problem. A woman has to apologize for so many things, even when she does not need to. This ad marks the end of this woman's apologies and marks the beginning of her greeting success with a warm 'thank you'.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Trolled for Grammy Dress, Suchitra Krishnamoorthi Defends Her
- Cardi B Looks Like Nemesis Nicki Minaj After Surgery, Feel Trolls
- Christian Eriksen Seals Transfer to Inter Milan as Tottenham Hotspur Sign Giovani Lo Celso on Permanent Deal
- On Data Privacy Day, Know How Facial Recognition in India is Only Going to Get Worse
- Journey to the Sun: New NASA-ESA Mission to Peek at Sun's Poles for the First Time