This Video About Hating Mumbai is the Most Beautiful Tribute to the City Ever
It's usually not love-at-first-sight with Mumbai, but you always fall in love with the city.
Mumbai is the city of dreams. It is always in motion. It never sleeps. Often, for people who move to Mumbai from other parts of the country, it takes a while to get used to the crowd, the stench, the weather and the cramped spaces.
Everyone seems to be in a hurry and no one looks friendly. One can understand why love at first sight is not a usual thing with Mumbai. But the city grows on you. And despite the stench and the sheer number of people and the hustle bustle, the city does actually have its own charm.
Watch this man from Kerala talk about just how much he hated the city when he first moved there but how it slowly changed for him. Through beautiful hyperlapses and timelapses of the city, watch the most beautiful tribute to the city of Mumbai:
Recommended For You
- Arsenal Give Arsene Wenger Reason to Smile With West Ham Hammering
- Rafael Nadal Storms Past Kei Nishikori to Seal 11th Monte Carlo Crown
- Ali Zafar Sexual Harassment Case: Momina Mustehsan Urges the Singer to Apologise
- Cyber Terrorism: Teen Gets Two Years Jail For Accessing CIA Head's Email Account
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X Detailed Image Gallery – See Pics