This video featuring Aditi Rao Hydari sends out a message a powerful message against domestic violence
Fathers are looked upon as that person who is always there to protect us. It is nothing short of every father's most important to make sure no harm ever befalls their children. But what good is being someone's protector, when you don't encourage them to fight for themselves.
In a country where a woman's maan is given priority of her safety of happiness, it is a father's duty to make sure that his daughter always fight against abuse and violence. It is the father's duty to make sure he can raise fer voice against something wrong.
This video by Lakme, featuring Aditi Rao Hydari and Dalip Tahil, sends that message.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sara Ali Khan Gives Fans Yet Another Reason to Adore Her As She Clicks Selfie With Kids at Airport
- India Women's Football Team to Play Two Friendlies Against Uzbekistan
- Kia Seltos Launched in India, Gets Special Twitter Icon as a Red SUV
- World Badminton Championships: B Sai Praneeth Enter Quarters, HS Prannoy Loses
- Not Just a Dropped Pin: Spacewalking Scientists Add Parking Spot to International Space Station