Thugs of Hindostan May Be Dull for Audiences, But the Memes it Inspired are Gold
Savagery level 101.
Image credits: @Deepvalesha1 / Twitter | Sony
"Thugs of Hindostan is a joyless slog in the guise of a movie. Not every film needs to be uplifting, inspiring, or even fun. But watching a movie shouldn’t feel like you’re serving a jail term either," film critic Rajeev Masand said in his review.
Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, and released during Diwali week, the movie was slated to accumulate 50 crores on the first day of its release, implying that even if the critics have panned the movie, the audience could save the big-budget sinking ship, right?
Turns out, the desi janta has left the theatres equally disappointed and this is how they reacted after (and before) watching the much-awaited epic-adventure movie.
After watching #ThugsOfHindostan the government has decided to unban Saridon.— Bollywood Gandu (@BollywoodGandu) November 8, 2018
#ThugsOfHindostan— Dr. Gill (@ikpsgill1) November 8, 2018
No doubt Aamir Khan is a perfectionist, ruins Pirates of caribbean perfectly.
Her is my #ThugsOfHindostan review.— Froooood (@newshungree) November 8, 2018
First half : total mess
Second half : chair was comfortable, AC was optimum and blanket was really soft. I slept very well.
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- 'Mahi Maar Raha Hai': Twitter Hails Dhoni as India Register Historic ODI Series Win in Australia
- Marvel Takes #10YearChallenge, Shares Pictures of Avengers Endgame Characters
- Rakul Preet Singh Gives Befitting Reply to Online Hater Who Slut-shamed Her for Her Outfit
- After #10YearChallenge, BJP Throws Open #5YearChallenge to Show 'Modi-Era Progress'
- The Biggest Data Breach of All Time: 773 Million Email Addresses And 21 Million Passwords Exposed
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s