Thugs of Hindostan May Be Dull for Audiences, But the Memes it Inspired are Gold
Savagery level 101.
Image credits: @Deepvalesha1 / Twitter | Sony
"Thugs of Hindostan is a joyless slog in the guise of a movie. Not every film needs to be uplifting, inspiring, or even fun. But watching a movie shouldn’t feel like you’re serving a jail term either," film critic Rajeev Masand said in his review.
Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, and released during Diwali week, the movie was slated to accumulate 50 crores on the first day of its release, implying that even if the critics have panned the movie, the audience could save the big-budget sinking ship, right?
Turns out, the desi janta has left the theatres equally disappointed and this is how they reacted after (and before) watching the much-awaited epic-adventure movie.
After watching #ThugsOfHindostan the government has decided to unban Saridon.— Bollywood Gandu (@BollywoodGandu) November 8, 2018
#ThugsOfHindostan— Dr. Gill (@ikpsgill1) November 8, 2018
No doubt Aamir Khan is a perfectionist, ruins Pirates of caribbean perfectly.
Her is my #ThugsOfHindostan review.— Froooood (@newshungree) November 8, 2018
First half : total mess
Second half : chair was comfortable, AC was optimum and blanket was really soft. I slept very well.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra to Join Mother Madhu Chopra for Wedding Preparations in Jodhpur
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Review: JK Rowling Prepares Fans for the Great War to Come
- Facebook Suggests The Switch to Android From iPhones Was Purely on Merit, Not a Tiff With Tim Cook
- From His Exes to How He Told Parents About Neha Dhupia’s Pregnancy, Angad Bedi Bares It All
- What's Your Excuse? Research Proves Living in Colder, Darker Climates Increases How Much Alcohol You Drink