Tiny 'Pee on Me' Donald Trump Statues in New York Invite Dogs to Urinate on Them
The tiny Donald Trump statues with 'Pee on Me' signs were spotted in Brooklyn, New York.
According to several media reports, the statutes which were placed by advertising professional Phil Gable were a personal expression of his disdain for Trump as a president and a human being.
While creating the statues, Phil decided to depict the president in his younger avatar from the 1980s because "that's probably how he sees himself, especially when he's paying Russian escorts for golden showers."
Furthermore, Phil also sprayed the 'Pee on Me' signs with a potty-training aid for dogs to "encourage them to relieve themselves on the statues."
Naturally, the pictures went viral on social media and everyone had a gala time taking a dig at the US president.
Tiny Donald Trump Statues Inviting Dogs To 'Pee On Me' Pop Up Across New York. pic.twitter.com/52fq5ALzeD— Praveen Kumar (@ComradePraveenK) October 11, 2018
.I have a new hero. A man in Brooklyn who loves dogs has made dozens of small statues of Donald Trump with a sign on each one that says “PEE ON ME”. Bring your dogs to Brooklyn.— Wpg Jets Fan in NY (@rider505) October 10, 2018
Recommended For You
- PM Narendra Modi Director Omung Kumar Finds Vivek Oberoi’s Tweet Unfunny, Calls it a Mistake
- PUBG Mobile: Five Reasons Why PUBG The Most Popular Battle Royale Game in India
- Hate Being Photographed, I'm Shy and Don’t Like Coming Out in Public, Says Milind Soman
- Call of Duty Mobile Beta Rolling Out for Android Users in India
- The Sony-Microsoft Game Streaming Partnership is Surprising, but Clever
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s