Old Video of 2-Year-Old Singing Lata Mangeshkar's 'Lag Jaa Gale' Takes Social Media by Storm
An adorable video of a two year old singing Lata Mangeshkar's iconic song, "Lag Jaa Gale" has gone viral on social media.
Image: Instagram/Pragya Mehta
An adorable video of a two year old singing Lata Mangeshkar's iconic song, "Lag Jaa Gale" has gone viral on social media. The child, who sings melodiously, has won hearts with her rendition of the classic.
The video was first shared on Instagram by the child's own account, named PragyaMehta11. Assuming that the toddler's name is Pragya, one must agree that this is one of the most heartfelt reprisals of the song we've come across in recent times, barring Ranu Mondal's viral video, of course. The video is not new, and was uploaded in June. Nevertheless, it has recently grabbed eyeballs after singer Sitara shared it.
In the video, the child can be seen lying on the bed, as she looks straight into the camera, while singing. Without further ado, check out the video here:
The song, for the unaware, from 'Woh Kaun Thi' (1964) is one of Mangeshkar's most popular songs. It was recently in the news after internet's favourite celebrity, Ranu Mondal, was spotted singing the same at a railway station in Ranaghat.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Anyone Can be a Hero': Google's 'Year in Search' Celebrates Those Who Inspired Us in 2019
- 'Rick-a-licious': Pringles Teams Up with Adult Swim to Launch 'Pickle Rick' flavour of Chips
- Airtel Users Can Make Voice Calls on Wi-Fi But You Need Airtel Xstream Broadband
- Google Top Trends 2019: Cricket World Cup Most Searched News Event in India
- News18 Tech & Auto Awards 2019 Celebrates The Intersection of Technology And Automobiles