Not a Bird or Plane: Chinese Netizens Share 'Proof' of Spotting UFO During Naval Exercise
The reports of the UFO sightings came from Shandong, Shanxi, Hebei and Henan provinces.
Image Credits: Sohu.
Chinese social media is abuzz with netizens claiming to have spotted an unidentified flying object (UFO) across multiple provinces of China when the Navy was conducting military exercises, official media reported on Sunday.
China conducted naval exercises in the Bohai Sea and Bohai Straits on Saturday and Sunday.
Amid the naval exercises, residents across several Chinese provinces took to social media claiming that they have spotted an UFO with a glowing fiery tail streak across the sky, the Global Times reported.
Netizens posted photos and videos of the “UFO” on Sina Weibo, China’s Twitter-like social media, claiming that they saw the glowing flying object in the sky at around 4:00 am on Sunday.
The reports of the UFO sightings came from Shandong, Shanxi, Hebei and Henan provinces. Some netizens said it was not the first time they have spotted seeing such an object in the sky.
Some netizens speculated that the mysterious object could be related to the military exercises in the Bohai Sea, such as a submarine-launched ballistic missile test. No official explanation has been given so far, the report said.
Recommended For You
- Now Pay a Fine of Rs 10,000 for not Letting Ambulance Pass, Drink & Drive as Per Updated Motor Bill
- You Can Now Get Your ‘Made to Order’ Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop; Over 1,00,000 Configuration Options in Tow
- Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor-Kiara Advani's Film Enters Rs 100 Crore Club
- Cannot Wait for Dark Mode on WhatsApp? Here is How to Enable it on Android and iOS
- RBI Committee Recommendations For KYC on Google Duo or Apple FaceTime Could See Larger Implementation
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s