WATCH: Former CM of Balochistan Faces All Tough Questions With the 'Perfect' Answer
The viral video shows former CM of Balochistan ignoring questions from journalists with 'No comments'.
Politicians are well-equipped with the art of cleverly dodging hard-hitting questions. But former chief minister of Balochistan Nawab Aslam Khan Raisani is leaving the internet in splits after an old video of the Pakistani leader shows him artfully dodging questions from journalists with "Aur sawaal (Next question)?".
The now-viral video, which was shared by Pakistani journalist Farid Qureshi, shows the former CM inviting journalists to ask questions. However, when the shower of questions began, the leader started to ignore them, instead asking for more questions and ultimately ending the 'informative Q&A' with "No comments".
The video has left Twitterati with huge fits of laughter, with many trolling the former CM for the manner in which he faced the tough questions.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone Opens About Why She Did Not Live with Ranveer Singh Before Marriage
- Kareena Kapoor Awestruck by Kalki Koechlin's Six-month Pregnancy
- Hina Khan Slams People for Comparing Her and New 'Komolika' Aamna Sharif as Ekta Kapoor Weighs In
- Bigg Boss 13: Are Sidharth Shukla and Arti Singh Getting Close Again?
- Google Pixel 4 Project Soli Radar is Why The Phone is Not Coming to India