WATCH: This Catholic Priest's Graceful Garba Moves are Taking Over the Internet
Festivities bringing us all together.
Image credits: Surendra Shetty / Twitter
Garba, which is a traditional dance from Gujarat is usually performed during the nine-day celebration of Navratri. The dance usually involves people dancing in a circle with repetitive steps, usually around a centrally-lit lamp.
After a video of 'Chinese Garba' took the Internet by a storm recently, a new video has emerged on social media, which shows a priest showing off graceful garba moves during the 'Dandiya Dhamaka' night on the Don Bosco grounds in Matunga, Mumbai.
Dressed in a cassock, Fr Crispino D'Souza seen in the video is the rector of Don Bosco High School, reported Mumbai Mirror.
The video was later shared by a Twitter user and many lauded the priest for his gesture.
Don Bosco, priest delights with graceful garba moves, Fr.Crispino D'souza, rector at All Faith, Inter - regards harmony. pic.twitter.com/r3LZOi8VQ7— surendra shetty (@sursmi) October 16, 2018
This is real India, togetherness, love and respect for all.— KilaFateh #INC (@KilaFateh) October 18, 2018
Wow... Brilliant.. Awesome...— D The Praveen (@d_9249) October 18, 2018
Thanks Brother for sharing..
Here's another video from the same event:
Recommended For You
- The Big Instagram Purge Begins Against Fake Engagement, But Will You be Impacted by The Changes?
- Portugal Coach Ducks Questions on Cristiano Ronaldo's International Future
- This Revelation About the 'Eight of Diamonds' Playing Card Has Left Twitterati in Disbelief
- Subramanian: The Trial, Tribulation & Triumph of Ankit Bawne
- Facebook Messenger Crashes Globally