WATCH: This Catholic Priest's Graceful Garba Moves are Taking Over the Internet
Festivities bringing us all together.
Navratri season is on - and with Navratri, comes traditional garba.
Garba, which is a traditional dance from Gujarat is usually performed during the nine-day celebration of Navratri. The dance usually involves people dancing in a circle with repetitive steps, usually around a centrally-lit lamp.
After a video of 'Chinese Garba' took the Internet by a storm recently, a new video has emerged on social media, which shows a priest showing off graceful garba moves during the 'Dandiya Dhamaka' night on the Don Bosco grounds in Matunga, Mumbai.
Dressed in a cassock, Fr Crispino D'Souza seen in the video is the rector of Don Bosco High School, reported Mumbai Mirror.
The video was later shared by a Twitter user and many lauded the priest for his gesture.
Don Bosco, priest delights with graceful garba moves, Fr.Crispino D'souza, rector at All Faith, Inter - regards harmony. pic.twitter.com/r3LZOi8VQ7— surendra shetty (@sursmi) October 16, 2018
This is real India, togetherness, love and respect for all.— KilaFateh #INC (@KilaFateh) October 18, 2018
Wow... Brilliant.. Awesome... Thanks Brother for sharing..— D The Praveen (@d_9249) October 18, 2018
Here's another video from the same event:
Recommended For You
- Fans Want to Replace Donald Trump's Star with Carrie Fisher's on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Dogs Trained by Researchers Detect Lung Cancer with Almost 100 Percent Accuracy
- Kia Seltos SUV Unveiled in India, Gets Connectivity Features and 10.25-inch Touchscreen
- Marvel President Kevin Feige Says Keanu Reeves was Approached for Almost Every MCU Movie
- US Man Suspected of Feeding Meth to Keep Illegally Kept ‘Attack Squirrel’ Aggressive
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s