Watch: Twitter Hails Russian Cadets for Singing Indian Patriotic Song 'Aye Watan'
A Twitter user claimed that it made his day, 'Russian army cadets singing Ae Watan Ae Watan'.
Video grab. (Twitter/ ANI)
A video of Russian military cadets singing the famous Hindi patriotic song "Aye watan, aye watan, hamko teri Kasam Teri raahon mein jaan tak loota jaayenge" from the movie 'Shaheed', has gone viral on Twitter.
Sung by Mohammad Rafi "Aye Watan" was released in 1965.
A Twitter user said, "It made my day... Russian army cadets singing Ae Watan Ae Watan".
Brig Rajesh Pushkar, Military Advisor at the Indian Embassy in Moscow, could also be seen in the video. Another said, "Amazing! Ruski singing Indian patriotic song. Aye watan, Aye watan.."
"Russia is true counterparts of India since Independence. Glad to have their support!?"
( with inputs from ANI )
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1 Review: A Business Laptop With a Pleasing Personality
- Bigg Boss 13: Kamya Punjabi Slams Madhurima Tuli for Insulting the Transgender Community
- Trump Makes Twitter Record by Tweeting 123 Times in Couple of Hours Amid Impeachment Charges
- Peeling Back the Days: The Year of the Onion – An Autobiography
- Football in Snow: Watch Real Kashmir FC Players Practice for I-League in Srinagar