Why we should all learn about leadership from the Indian Army
We can take a lot of lessons from the Indain Army, but the most important one is leadership qualities.
Even while discounting the fact that we are proud Indians who love their army and respect the armed forced dearly, we can easily agree that our armed forces are one of the best in the world. They are disciplined and they have extraordinary levels of efficiency, as can be seen from the many missions that the army has brought success to.
We can take a lot of lessons from the army, but the most important one is leadership qualities. Raghu Raman, former CEO of the Indian National Intelligence Grid speaks at a Ted Talk at IIT-BHU, about the kind of on-the-ground decisions that the army had to take during the 26/11 terror attack in Mumbai and what we can learn about leadership from that.
Recommended For You
- England vs Australia: Finch Ready to Front-up to 'Ultra Hard' England Riposte
- ICC World Cup 2019: Experienced Shakib & Mushfiqur Lead the Way on Tough Southampton Track
- Is Salman Khan Charging Rs 31 Crore per Weekend for Hosting Bigg Boss 13?
- GST Council to Consider Reducing Tax on Electric Vehicles - Anurag Thakur
- Motorola Moto E6 Alleged Renders Reveal Textured Back Panel, Single Camera Module
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s