Zomato Asked Foodies to Share 'Most Creative' Restaurant Names and Desis Didn't Disappoint
On Tuesday, the company asked for creative names of the restaurants that 'desis' came across on Indian streets.
There is no doubt about Indians’ capability to create memes anytime, anywhere. When it comes to creativity, Indians never shy away from showing their talents. Be it naming a baby or simply creating a hashtag online for a wedding - Indians go the extra mile to stand out.
Food delivery company Zomato tried to put this creativity to display.
On Tuesday, the company asked for creative names of the restaurants that desis came across on Indian streets.
The company wrote, “What is the most creative restaurant name you’ve ever come across?”
What is the most creative restaurant name you've ever come across?— Zomato India (@ZomatoIN) December 3, 2019
Indian Twitterati sprung into action and the clever pun game of restaurateurs was apparent in most of the responses.
I don't think there's even a competition here.. Khao, pio, wahi hago pic.twitter.com/FF3B4PIETE— jayant bahel (@jayantbahel) December 3, 2019
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Will Himanshi Khurana Get Evicted from the House to Save Asim Riaz?
- Hyderabad Encounter: Petition Filed in NHRC Seeking Autopsy of Bodies of the Rape Accused
- Data Protection Law Gets Closer to Reality With Stiff Penalties for Data Leaks And Breaches
- Alia Bhatt is So Successful as She Didn't Inherit a Genetic Flaw from Our Father, Says Pooja Bhatt
- 'Black Friday': Italian Newspaper Sparks Race Row With Front Page Headline on Lukaku, Smalling Clash