The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) released Class 10 Answer Key 2021 for the MCQ part held in all the subjects of the Bihar Board matric examination. The answer key was released on March 20. Students who have appeared for the same can check the answer key from the official site –biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in – and raise objections if any by March 22.
The board exams were held from February 17 to March 24. Students would be able to check BSEB Bihar Board Class 10 Answer Key 2021 for the objective questions from Science, Mathematics, Social Science, English, and Mother Tongue paper.
BSEB Bihar Board Class 10 Answer Key 2021: Here are the steps to raise objections
1. Visit the website Bihar Board website –biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
2. Click on the link “Register Objections for BSEB Bihar Board Class 10 Answer Key 2021” scrolling on the top of the homepage.
3. Login into the new portal that opens. Enter the required details including exam type, roll code, roll number, date of birth and then click on submit.
4. The answer key will open. Check it and if any discrepancies are found, raise your objections using the button given on the page.
5. Download the answer key and print for future reference.
BSEB conducted board exam across 1,525 exam centres in the state. A total of 16.84 lakh candidates appeared for the examination —including 8,37,803 girls and 8,46,663 boys.
Meanwhile, the Board will also soon declare the Class 10 and 12 results. The evaluation process for the BSEB intermediate or class 12 exams has been completed while for matric or class 10 exams, the evaluation process is still on. As per sources, Bihar Board will declare the BSEB inter result between March 25 to the first week of April. The BSEB matric result 2021 can be expected in the first or second week of April, as per the sources.
To pass the exam, students need to score 30 per cent in the subject as well as overall. Last year, Himanshu Raj from Bihar’s Rohtas had topped BSEB matric exam by scoring 481 marks out of 500.