The Dibrugarh University has invited applications for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate distance programmes. All the candidates who wish to apply for Dibrugarh University admission 2021 to the semester-based two-year postgraduate degree courses, and three-year bachelor degree courses at DODL can fill the form till April 30, 2021, at the official website www.dibru.ac.in.
As per the official notification, candidates seeking admission in Dibrugarh University Undergraduate (UG)and postgraduate (PG) courses will be required to download the application form from the official site and submit the duly filled application form to DODL by April 30.
The application is to be submitted in an offline mode only. Those who wish to register can download the Dibrugarh University admission 2021 application form for the programme they aspire for and fill in their details such as name, subject, date of birth, address, email, gender, caste, among others.
Dibrugarh University admission 2021:Eligibility
- Candidates seeking admission in Masters in Assamese, Economics, Education, English, Political Science and Sociology should have a three/two-year undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- For admission to Masters in Mathematics programmes, students must have a three/two-year bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as a subject at the undergraduate level.
- Candidates applying for Masters In Commerce course should a three/two-year bachelor’s degree in Commerce.
- For the BA programme, Higher Secondary (Class 12) pass students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for the BCom course should have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12) from the Commerce stream.
- For the BCA programme, candidates should have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12).
Dibrugarh University admission 2021:Documents Required
Along with the application form, candidates will be required to submit the following documents:
- One recent coloured passport size photograph
- A stamp size photograph
- Self-attested copies of certificates and mark sheets (Class 10 onwards)
- Self-attested copy of Dibrugarh University Registration Card (for already registered students)
- Valid ID proof (PAN, Aadhaar, Voter ID, Ration Card, Driving Licence)