Failed Classes 9 and 11 Students to be Given Another Chance to Clear Exams: CBSE
Schools can conduct either online or offline exams for the failed class 9 and 11 students, the CBSE said.
Students who have failed in class 9 and 11 will be given another opportunity to appear for school-based tests in view of the COVDI-19 crisis, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced.
"The schools can conduct either online or offline exams for the failed class 9, 11 students. This one time opportunity is being extended only in current year in view of the unprecedented condition of COVID-19," CBSE Controller Sanyam Bhardwaj said.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Lot Will Be Revealed: Nawazuddin's Estranged Wife Slams His Family After Niece's Allegation
- All Is Not Well Between Bigg Boss 13's Himanshi Khurana, Asim Riaz? Singer Shares Cryptic Post
- 'Want 13-Year-Old Son to be Like Them': Indian-American Man after Saving over 70 Protesters in US
- Giant Asteroid Taller than Empire State Building to Pass by Earth, Says NASA
- Remove China Apps Banned from Play Store: Did it Violate Privacy, Google Policies?