KEAM 2020: Engineering & Medical Entrance Exams to be Held on July 16, Says Kerala CM
KEAM 2020: The Commissioner of Entrance Examination had said the state will conduct the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) exam on July 16 as per schedule.
Image for representation.
KEAM 2020 | Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Monday said that the engineering, medical entrance examinations in the state will be held on July 16, as per schedule.
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination had said the state will conduct the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) exam on July 16 as per schedule.
"The entrance examinations would be held as scheduled. Special test centres are being opened in hot spots/containment zones so that students in those areas can take the entrance exam without going out," Vijayan said.
He also said that special arrangements will be made for those students in quarantine or those coming from red zones.
Over one lakh candidates will appear for the entrance examination, to be conducted in 342 centres located at Kerala
and Delhi, Mumbai, Dubai on July 16.
The state government had earlier informed that special bus services would be arranged for the students.
The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations had earlier said that the exam centres will follow the Covid-19 protocol
laid down by the Health Department.
Recommended For You
- Mahima Chaudhry: Was Bullied by Subhash Ghai, Only Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt Stood by Me
- The Indian Roots of Kamala Harris are Not Just Her Tamilian Mother and Love for Idlis
- Barcelona Release Full Squad for Champions League Final Stage in Lisbon
- Xiaomi Has Made This Gorgeous Transparent TV; Just Don’t Knock It Over And Say You Didn’t See It
- Apple iPhone 12 Rumours: Cameras, Design, Display and All Other Features Spotted So Far