NEET Result 2020: NTA to Announce Result by October 12; Details at ntaneet.nic.in
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) result 2020 will be announced on October 12. The result will be declared online at the official website at ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared for the NTA NEET examination 2020 will need to enter their details like the roll number, date of birth and security pin to check their results once declared.
Once the NTA NEET 2020 results are out, these steps will have to be followed to check the result:
- Step 1: Log on to the official website at ntaneet.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, look for an option that reads, “View NEET-UG 2020 -Result” and click on it
- Step 3: A new page will open in which you will be asked to enter your details including roll number, date of birth and security pin. Once this is done, hit the submit button
- Step 4: A new page consisting you result will open
- Step 5: Download and take a print of the NTA NEET UG 2020 results for future reference
The NTA NEET 2020 scorecard that you will see will include your rank and marks obtained in UG entrance exam. The score card will also incorporate NTA NEET 2020 subject-wise percentile score, total marks, All India Rank (AIR), and category rank.
Only those who are able to meet the NTA NEET 2020 cut off will be called for NEET counselling 2020 and seat allocation process. The minimum qualifying criteria for general or unreserved (UR) category candidates is at least 50 percentile, while for those who are from SC/ ST/ OBC will mandatorily have to meet 40 percentile.
For the unversed, the NTA NEET 2020 exam was held on September 13 this year. The exam was conducted in a traditional pen and paper mode. NTA UG 2020 was held in 3843 NEET exam centres across the nation.
It must be noted that 15 AIIMS and two JIPMER medical colleges will also grant admission to the NEET candidates via NEET result 2020.